EVS YOUTH R4 NECK SUPPORT
EVS knows you want to give your younger riders the best protection possible. Now you can provide that life-saving protection at a more affordable price with the R4 Youth Neck Support from EVS.
The R4 Youth Neck Support is built to the same level of quality as all EVS braces, so you can count on it protecting your child’s neck from the same flexion and extension related injuries as the adult sized neck supports. Maybe just as important as protection is comfort. The R4 Youth has soft rubberized edges to eliminate pressure points, fully adjustable sizing to fit growing bodies, and an overall lightweight design.
EVS does this so young riders aren’t annoyed with the protective gear and won’t mind having it on. Because no matter how great the protection is, it doesn’t help if it doesn’t get worn. So give yourself peace of mind while your little rider hones their skills. Give them the neck protection they need with the EVS R4 Youth Neck Support.
- Child and smaller rider sized neck brace designed to prevent neck and collarbone injuries
- Protects against axial compression, hyperflexion, hyperextension and lateral hyperflexion
- Recommended for kids up to 5'3", under 105 lbs
- Weight: 386 grams / approx. 0.85 lbs.
- Rapid lock closure system for easy front entry
- Soft rubberized edges for increased comfort
- Adjustable rear strut for a customized fit
- Comfortable and lightweight for the track and trail
- Works with all EVS roost protectors
- Hard molded upper surface disperses energy to PU core
- Hi-tensile closed cell PU core absorbs impact energy
- Bio-foam liner provides extra impact absorption